Diya90

Diya90

BoOks lOvER- rOMaNCE+tHrIlleR+MyStErY OR AnyThinG i CaN gEt My hAnDs On!! <# FoLlOw Me.

Mr. Perfect
Thirteen Reasons Why
Jay Asher
Things I Can't Forget
Miranda Kenneally
Heat Wave, Premium Edition (Nikki Heat, Book 1)
Richard Castle

Review: Discovering Sophie

Discovering Sophie - Cindy Roland Anderson

Sophie Kendrick is in search of her father who is missing in the jungles of Costa Rica. She needs to find him so her friend helps her in hiring a guide who knows the paths and ways in the jungle. Jack Mathison is not looking for a woman, especially after his past. But Sophie is not going to leave him until he helps her. From the start they are at the odds. But beneath their fights and sarcastic comments, an attraction is hidden. People who were fighting their whole way will have to fight to be with each other, especially when Sophie’s boyfriend is waiting to propose her when she returns back home.

Who is she going to chose? Is she going to find her father? And are they going to make peace with their problems to be with one another?

I fell in love with this book. From the start till the end, Cindy Roland Anderson’s writing style and story didn’t let me put this book aside. It was funny and intense at the same time. The characters have a personality, each holding their position in the story without being shadowed by the other. The purpose of the characters and their strengths and passions absorbed me in the story. The roller coaster of the emotions was fun.

This was a light read with simple and clean romance. It had a little bit of suspense and romance and made me enjoy each and every minute of reading. I will recommend it to all the people who want to take a breath after reading some full-action-packed novel and take a time to read this lighthearted story with a fun plot.