Diya90

Diya90

BoOks lOvER- rOMaNCE+tHrIlleR+MyStErY OR AnyThinG i CaN gEt My hAnDs On!! <# FoLlOw Me.

Four Chambers
Thirteen Reasons Why
Jay Asher
Things I Can't Forget
Miranda Kenneally
Heat Wave, Premium Edition (Nikki Heat, Book 1)
Richard Castle
Shut Out - Kody Keplinger

an amazing high school romance.. all of those looking for action with romance,, this is totally recommended for u. with the swings from rivalry to revenge takes u completely off-gaurd. Lissa dating Randy never felt that je was not tje one for her. A small break-up attracts her more towards Cash, but why didn't he call her after that first and last night?? feeling rejected she forgives Randy and make-up with him without realizing what she is missing.. At part time working in a library..guess who is her new co-worker,, yes Cash comes back.. her sex strike against the boys to finish the rivalry now turns into a revenge against Cash for rejecting her.. leading a group of girls, her purpose changes and now she is punishing the whole male population without realizing it until her friends make her believe about her real purpose. Lissa is an insecure character & a control freak, after losing her mother in an accident she is scared to take risks and of losing control. But thus is wjat life is about, you have to take risks and let go of things sometimes..