Diya90

Diya90

BoOks lOvER- rOMaNCE+tHrIlleR+MyStErY OR AnyThinG i CaN gEt My hAnDs On!! <# FoLlOw Me.

Four Chambers
Thirteen Reasons Why
Jay Asher
Things I Can't Forget
Miranda Kenneally
Heat Wave, Premium Edition (Nikki Heat, Book 1)
Richard Castle

Lexi Ryan- Book Release and a Giveaway

Fall To You by Lexi Ryan Release Day Launch + 6 Star Review + Giveaway

FallToYou Amazon GR SW

New Adult Contemporary Romance

Release June 2, 2014

About This Book

Fall to You is the second book in the Here and Now series. It is not a stand-alone and is intended to be read following Lost in Me. Hanna’s story concludes in book three, All for This.

Torn between two men…

When I woke up after the accident, I couldn’t remember anything from the last year—including my relationship with Max Hallowell or anything about Nate Crane. Now my memories are returning, but instead of answering my questions, they’re leaving me with more.

The man who broke my heart and wants to be my future…

Max is all I ever wanted, and now he wants to marry me. He’ll do everything he can to fill my life with love, family, and security. I need those things now more than ever. But can I trust him?

The man who stole my heart and wants to let me go…

Nate never made me promises, and I never asked him to. I’d been on the rebound, looking for a distraction, and he made me feel beautiful and wanted when I needed to feel those things most. He says he has to let me go, but what if I can’t let go of him?

With every revelation and every passing day, I feel more like Alice down the rabbit hole. I’m falling. Who will catch me?

Fall to You Teaser 1 v2

Excerpt

Three Months before Hanna’s Accident

“I want to introduce you to Nate Crane.”

I lift my head and suddenly I’m sucking in air because my eyes are connected with the man who flirted with me earlier. He’d had a hat and sunglasses on in the bar, and I hadn’t recognized him, but this time his identity is clear.

“Hanna, this is Nate Crane. Nate, this is Hanna, my sister.”

His eyes sweep over me the way a guy’s eyes are supposed to sweep over a girl. The way Asher’s eyes sweep over Maggie every time she enters a room. The way William’s eyes sweep over Cally when he doesn’t think she’s looking. It sends a little buzz through me that’s not quite a chill but not quite electric either. Just a nice, warm shimmy of sensation that starts at my core and radiates out through my limbs.

Then I check behind me because I’m sure I’m mistaken. He was just playing around at the bar, right? I mean, guys don’t look at me like that. They look at my sisters like that; they look at my best friends like that.

“Maggie never told me her sister was so gorgeous,” Nate says, putting an end to any debate over his attraction to me.

My cheeks warm with a flush I can feel all the way from my chest to my hairline.

“Maggie, I did tell you I have a thing for sweet girls who blush, didn’t I? Is she my birthday present? I’d say you shouldn’t have, but I’d be lying.” He says all this without taking his eyes off me. His gaze drifts over me again, slower this time, lingering at my waist, my hips, my feet in strappy, heeled sandals. “I was a good boy this year. I deserve her.”

Maggie thumps him in the chest with the back of her hand. “She’s a woman, not some trinket or object that can be given.”

“Oh,” he says, his voice so low I can barely make it out, “I noticed she’s a woman.”

“We met earlier,” I say quickly. “In the bar. He’s just teasing.”

Maggie huffs. “Deserve or not, you can’t have her. Hanna has a boyfriend.”

Oh, no. No, Hanna doesn’t. But I didn’t tell Maggie about Max. It hurt too much to share what I’d learned. I’m too proud to share it. And if I want to keep our split a secret, I couldn’t really tell her if I wanted to. I can’t risk telling anyone.

Nate takes my hand, clearly undeterred by the mention of competition. “Tell me she’s lying. Please? It’s my birthday tomorrow.”

“And you wanted me to jump out of a cake for you?” I retort, but I let him play with my fingers and try to keep my breathing steady. His touch brings back something I didn’t think anyone but Max could make me feel.

“I wouldn’t complain.”

I’m fresh out of spunk, and stare stupidly. Nate Crane is six feet some-odd inches of deliciously tatted, freshly showered rocker. In ripped-up jeans and a Star Wars tee, he exudes a geekiness that’s only amplified by the tattoos peeking out from under the sleeves. The rest of him is essentially a catalogue of every woman’s fantasy. Broad shoulders, narrow hips, shaggy, dark hair still wet from his shower and curling slightly at the ends. Those intense eyes that seem to be smiling at me as he follows the lines of my palm with his calloused fingertips. He hadn’t really been on my radar until this year, when he started performing with Asher at a lot of his tour stops. They’re old friends, apparently.

“You didn’t tell me you were a rock star,” I murmur.

“You didn’t tell me you have a boyfriend,” he counters.

Kelley’s Review

6 Stars

Fall To You will take you on an emotional journey filled with mystery and suspense.  Lexi writes a sinfully sexy and steamy romance that leaves you wondering who is the best man for Hanna.

This book is written in such a clever fashion.  It is unlike anything I have ever read before.  I bonded with Hanna in Lost In Me.  It is not often that this happens for me and when it does I get extremely emotionally invested in the book series.  Hanna is a lot like me.  She has battled her weight her entire life and was very shy because of it.  She did not seek men out because he lacked confidence.  So when she wakes up in Lost In Me and finds herself skinny and engaged to the man of her dreams she can hardly believe it.  Turns out that Max had ulterior motives when he first started dating her which included the possibility of getting a much needed grant or access to her trust fund to save his business.  Or that is what we thought.  In Lost In Me you find out that Hanna finds some old text messages from Max’s ex-girlfriend that throw her into an extreme state of mental distress where she begins to starve herself because she has had enough of people looking down on her because of her weight.  How many of us have been here?  In the mean time she meets a smoking hot rockstar Nate Crane who loves her curves and is attracted to who she is here and now.  He makes her feel beautiful and special but in the long run he lets her know that their affair can be nothing more than what it is.  He has a son and does not want his son to feel less loved like he did when his father started a new family.  But in Fall To You we see a change in Nate Crane and he is actually considering breaking his cardinal rule.

Then there is Max.  Hanna leaves Nate.  She knows she wants a family and if he can’t give her what she wants she will have to find it somewhere else.  What she did not expect is that she would find it with Max.  Max shows Hanna how much he loves her and how sorry he is.  When she finds out a secret that he has been hiding, she is blown away.  Then tragedy strikes and she feels like the bottom has been ripped out from under her.  At that very end she once again has a decision to make.  But, this time it will not be an easy one.

The reason I gave this book a six start review is because I could not wait to tell everyone I know that they needed to read this series.  I asked Tracey my partner in crime here at Smut Book Junkies to read the book because I had to talk to someone about it.  It is that good.  Lexi is insanely masterful in her character development in this series.  Your heart goes out to Hanna, Max, and Nate.  Their love triangle has had me tied up in knots and still does.  I am counting down the days until All For This comes out.  This story will stick with you. I read this book several weeks ago and it feels like yesterday.   The Here and Now Series by Lexi Ryan will stick with you.  It is not something that is easily forgotten.  That is what lands it 6 stars.  I can’t say enough about how amazing this series is and how much it has touched my heart.  It will be my go to read for years to come.  Bravo Lexi!

Buy Links:

Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1pKuSQP
Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/1knBgg9
B&N: http://bit.ly/1nVBlZG
iBooks: http://bit.ly/1kZy5vc

About the Author

lexi ryan

Once a college English professor, I now write full time. I live in rural Indiana, where, when I’m not writing, I get to hang out with my husband and two kids–a six-year-old boy and a two-year-old hellion, er, girl. Not surprisingly, reading and writing remain my favorite activities, though both come in bits and pieces these days, not the big hunks of time I enjoyed before I had children. When I’m feeling virtuous, I like to go running (I use that word liberally. I’m really, really slow) or do yoga. Don’t worry, I’m always careful to balance out such activities with a hearty serving of ice cream or a chocolate martini.

Website | Facebook | Twitter